Don’t Give Up! You can Appeal!
If you were denied disability benefits by the Social Security Administration (SSA), you’re not alone – most people who apply for Social Security Disability benefits are denied.
The attorneys at Morgan, Collins and Yeast in Paducah help hardworking Kentuckians just like you turn their denials into approvals. It’s a FREE call to talk about your disability claim. If you don’t win benefits, there are no attorney fees.
Important Appeal Information!
The Social Security Administration (SSA) considers you disabled under its rules if:
- Don’t wait! Call Morgan, Collins and Yeast to talk about your appeal today. If you’ve received a denial letter, the clock is ticking – don’t miss your deadline to appeal!
- Keep a written record of everything! The SSA may lose or not process all of your appeal!
- Call Morgan, Collins and Yeast today to make sure your case isn’t lost in the SSA shuffle.
If your claim is denied and you’re ready to appeal, the attorneys at Morgan, Collins and Yeast will fight to have your denial turned into an approval.
If your claim is denied after the first appeal, the attorneys at Morgan, Collins and Yeast will request a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) for you. Your hearing before the ALJ is often the most important part of the appeals process. This is your first – and best – chance to explain your situation to a person with the authority to approve your claim.
It’s crucial that you and all of your evidence are well-prepared. If you have an upcoming hearing scheduled, you’re strongly encouraged to have an attorney in order to present the most effective case.
The attorneys at Morgan, Collins and Yeast help claimants win benefits by getting the right pieces of evidence, at the right time, to the right person at Social Security, in the right way.
The attorneys at Morgan, Collins and Yeast will:
- analyze your Social Security file,
- prepare your case,
- obtain additional evidence from doctors and medical providers,
- make legal arguments and prepare your testimony,
- question witnesses, and
- cross-examine any medical and vocational experts, if necessary, who testify at your hearing at the government’s expense.
Frequently, Social Security will bring in their own expert medical witnesses to provide testimony. That could hurt your chances of winning benefits. That’s another reason why you should contact us today.
At Morgan, Collins and Yeast, an attorney will always represent you at your hearing, which may not be the case at other firms.
According to Social Security’s own statistics, you have a better chance of winning benefits when you have representation. Representation is crucial.
Whether you have questions about applying for benefits or were already denied, fill out the form below or, better yet, call us today to have someone from our Paducah office contact you to talk about your case. There are no attorneys’ fees or costs unless you win disability benefits.