Hurt by a Slip and Fall on Private Property?
Call Us.

Kentucky state icon

It was just a routine trip to the grocery store or a seemingly easy task at work. But you slipped and fell because of a bad bump in the sidewalk or a slippery surface in your company’s workshop. You fractured your elbow and now you need ongoing medical treatment. Since your fall happened on private property, you may be entitled to compensation.

NOTE: If you were injured on your employer’s premises due to a condition created by your employer or a fellow worker, you can only file for Workers’ Comp benefits. You cannot file a personal injury action against your employer in this instance.

It’s fairly common for people to fall and hurt themselves because of poorly maintained sidewalks, unmarked curbs, slick surfaces or even poorly designed handicap ramps. If your doctor sends you for medical treatment or any tests after your fall, contact us to see if you may have a case.

First Steps After a Slip and Fall

  1. Seek medical treatment immediately.
  2. Photograph the scene.
  3. Get names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
  4. Don’t rush to talk to an insurance company.
  5. Be wary of any attorney or medical provider that contacts you first.
  6. Contact Morgan, Collins and Yeast.

If you’re contacted by a business’ or your employer’s insurance company after you fall, don’t sign anything. Check with our experienced slip and fall attorneys first. At Morgan, Collins and Yeast, we have the Kentucky Courage, experience, skill and knowledge to fight for you.

Free Consultation

Contact us for a Free Consultation
Or Give Us a Free Call 877.809.5352

* Required Information