If You’re Hurt, Rule #1: Don’t Trust the Insurance Companies
A personal injury can have serious and devastating effects on your ability to work, your income, your health and your future.
Anytime you suffer a personal injury, the insurance company will want to pressure you into accepting a quick settlement. But don’t say or sign anything from the insurance company without talking to an experienced personal injury lawyer first. Remember, insurance agents work for big companies, not for you. At Morgan, Collins, Yeast & Salyer, our personal injury attorneys work for you.
First Steps After an Injury
- Seek medical treatment immediately.
- Photograph the scene.
- Get names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
- Don’t rush to talk to an insurance company.
- Be wary of any attorney or medical provider that contacts you first.
If you’re injured in a car wreck, 18-wheeler wreck, slip and fall or other injury on private property, you need to get Kentucky personal injury lawyers to help with your case. Our Kentucky attorneys stand up for courageous, hardworking Kentuckians just like you.
No matter the cause of your injury, our attorneys want to help you get fair compensation. We can:
- Investigate your case
- Document your injuries
- Work with experts to gather evidence
- Communicate with insurance companies
- Talk to the parties necessary to get you fair compensation
- Start legal action against these parties
- Keep you informed of your case’s progress
- If necessary, go to court to fight for you.
Choose the Kentucky Attorneys with
Some attorneys only handle personal injury cases. Not our attorneys. We handle Personal Injury, Workers’ Comp, Product Liability and Social Security Disability.
Sometimes you may deserve more than just compensation for your Personal Injury case – like benefits for Workers’ Comp and Social Security Disability. We’ll make sure you’re getting all the benefits you deserve in addition to any settlement from your personal injury case.
Let our experienced team of Kentucky personal injury lawyers help you get the money you deserve. We’ll work closely with you to understand the circumstances of your injury and make sure any insurance companies offer you a fair deal. Contact our lawyers today for the help you need.