If You Need Legal Help in Somerset, Call Morgan, Collins and Yeast Right Away
Located in Pulaski County, our Somerset office can help you if you have a personal injury, Workers’ Comp or Social Security Disability case.
Our office is conveniently located on Somerset’s main thoroughfare at light number nine on Highway 27 when you enter the city limits. Nearby landmarks include Lake Cumberland, Mill Springs Battlefield Museum and Somernites Cruise.
The Somerset office is very involved in the community and donates to fundraisers put on by local schools and other charity organizations.
We know how important courage is to Kentuckians who can’t work so if you need help with a personal injury, Workers’ Comp or Social Security Disability case, put our Kentucky Courage to work for you.
Who Makes This Office Special?
Rita G. Gossett
Rita Gossett is a case manager in our Somerset office. She joined Morgan, Collins and Yeast in March 2008. Rita has an associate’s degree in business administration and is a certified administrative secretary and a stenographer. She also has certifications in stenography, accounting, human resources and PeopleSoft.
In her role as case manager, Rita:
- Assists in completing necessary paperwork for you to send to primary and secondary insurance providers.
- Listens to your needs and refers you to the proper Morgan, Collins and Yeast office.
- Keeps in contact with you to learn about your medical appointments in order to get up-to-date medical records for your file.
After working for 30 years in one industry, Rita was looking for a new area for her career. “When I was offered a position with Morgan, Collins and Yeast, my interest was piqued in regard to legal issues and Kentucky laws,” she says. “I felt this would be another way to assist people during their times of need.”
Sherri Whitis works in the Somerset office as Attorney Dan Yeast’s secretary. She joined the firm in February 2014. She worked as Dan’s secretary before he was a partner at Morgan, Collins and Yeast and was happy to join the firm to work for him again.
“Dan’s really easy to work for,” she says. “The clients really like him because he’s straightforward and honest with them when he answers all their questions.”
Sherri’s responsibilities include:
- Preparing pleadings, correspondence, schedules and other administrative items.
- Answering phone calls to make sure they’re directed to the correct person.
- Setting up conference calls for clients that are meeting with other Morgan, Collins and Yeast offices.
“I feel like I learn something new daily and hope to continue to do so,” she says. “I appreciate being able to work for a firm that has great benefits for its clients and its staff.”